These goals are met with proper management -
- the management of goals;
- the management of talent;
- the management of time;
- the management of money; and
- the management of process.
It is my job to harness and minimize the risks and lead a process that benefits all.
I have been a self-employed web developer since 1997. I specialized in design, front-end coding, back-end programming (including PHP and MySQL databases) and putting everything together into one fully functioning website. I have managed site processes, written audits, managed social media campaigns and been a successful content strategist.
Call me if you are ready to do any of the following…
- evaluate your current online environment and the methods you use to reach your audience;
- to initiate change within your organization’s online strategy;
- find and hire a dedicated web team to undertake your online initiatives;
- develop, organize and mange a web project from start to finish;
- train team members to get the most out of them;
- turn your organization’s online goals into reality.
Contact MeCall me: (905) 640-5990
Email me: email@example.com
Tweet me: @webprocess
Facebook me: /glennjacksonca
- analytical thinker
- very well organizied
- always aim for perfection
- thinks outside the box
- excellent evaluator
- able to plan articulately
- learns quickly
- great teacher
How I Can Help You
- true team player
- vast knowledge of technologies
- easy going, free thinker
- keeps on top of todays trends
- able to see all aspects of projects